UVGI LEO 2 - UVC Steriliser For AirRegular price RM1,400.00
What UVGI / UVC technology can do:
Scientific evidence confirms that Clostridium difficile, MRS, VRE, Acinetobacter baumannii and influenza are transmitted via environmental surfaces.
Studies indicate that only 50% of environmental surfaces in a typical operating room suite or patient room care in hospitals are effectively disinfected.
Hence a patient's risk of contracting a Hospital Acquired Infection (HAI) from contaminated surfaces increases when the previous room occupant was infected.
- Mobile ultraviolet light (UV-C) unit significantly reduces aerobic colony counts and C. difficile spores on contaminated surfaces in hospitals.
- System for clinical & domestic applications to perform a proper air and surface sterilization against microbial contamination.
- Effective in the eradication of dust mites and bed bugs when used periodically.
- Prevention against indoor air contamination such as bacteria, mold, yeast and fungi.
- Decontamination of patient rooms, hotel rooms, meeting rooms etc... using an automated mobile UVC Light Unit.
- Short wavelength sterilization method to break down micro-organisms in food and water.
- Variety of applications, such as food, air and water purification.
- UV radiation destroying nucleic acid in organisms to destroy their DNA.
- Deadly effect on micro-organisms, pathogens, viruses and molds.
- Sterilize drinking and wastewater.
- Air sanitization and purification.
- Effective in the prevention of Tuberculosis, MRSA, H1N1 and other airborne cross contamination.
- Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria, yeast, mold and fungus problems found in hospitals, schools, food manufacturing plants and offices.
- Recommended by medical experts.
- Kills harmful bacteria in closed premises.
- Reduces asthmatic effects.
- Eliminates odours and neultralizes the air.
Applications and locations where to implement:
- Treatment of air in waste management facilities.
- Removal of "bad air" in factories and adjacent offices.
- Food storage facilities (cheese, wine, vegetable, fruit, meat, etc..).
- Clinical environments such as clinics, hospitals, operating rooms, dental surgery, schools, holding facilities.
- Laboratories and testing facilities that require a clinically clean environment.
- Food processing plantations.
- Decontamination of storage facilities.